This report compares your technicians by performance, including the number of tickets assigned, closed, and reopened per technician, as well as their average first response and close time, the average time spent on a ticket, and the technician rating.
The Technician Comparison Report
Summary & Comparison
This section of the report displays summary and comparison information:
- Assigned: The number of tickets assigned to the technician during the selected time period.
- Closed: The number of tickets closed by the technician during the selected time period.
- Reopened: The number of tickets reopened by the technician during the selected time period.
- Average Close Time: The average time it took the technician to close tickets assigned to them during the selected time period.
- Average First Response: The average time it took the technician to first respond to tickets assigned to them during the selected time period.
- Average Work Time per Ticket: The average time spent working on a ticket by the technician during the selected time period.
Note: Average Work Time Per Ticket is calculated by dividing the total time worked on a ticket by the number of time entries added to it, then dividing the sum of the results by the number of tickets in the time period.
Assume you worked 10 hours on ticket A with 5 time entries (10/5=2), and 20 hours on ticket B, with 2 time entries (20/2=10). The sum of the results will be divided by the number of tickets (12/2=6).
- Rating: The score is generated based on the satisfaction survey filled out by end users once tickets are resolved/closed.
Generate a Technician Comparison Report
To generate a Technician Comparison report:
1. From Reports > Classic Reports (on the sidebar), click Technician Comparison.
The Technician Comparison Report page appears.
2. Select the report parameters:
- Time Period: Today, Yesterday, Last 7 Days, Last 30 Days, Last 60 Days, Last 120 Days, This Month, Last Month, Last Two Months, or Custom Range.
Note: Last X Days refers to the previous X days while the Last X Months refers to the previous X calendar months. For example, if you select Last 60 Days on June 15th, the period will be April 17 - June 15. If you select Last Two Months on June 15th, the period will be April 1 - May 31.
- Technician Name(s)
3. Click Generate. The Technician Comparison Report displays (see What is in the Technician Comparison Report).
To export the Technician Comparison report:
Click the Export dropdown, in the upper right corner of the report, and select PDF or Excel.
Schedule a Technician Comparison Report
To schedule the Technician Comparison report, check out our article Schedule a Report.