This report analyzes your technicians by performance. The report is divided into several panes, including Summary, Tickets by Products, Reopen Tickets by Product, Average Time Entry Duration by Product, Tickets by Source, Tickets by Priority, and Technician Rating.
To run a technician performance report:
1. From Reports, on the left-hand panel, click Technician Performance.
The Report page appears.
2. In the Generate Report tab, click the Time Period field to update the reporting time period. Then click Apply.
Note: Last 60 Days refers to the previous 60 days while the Last Two Months refers to the previous two calendar months. For example, if you select Last 60 Days on June 15th, the period will be April 17 - June 15. If you select Last Two Months on June 15th, the period will be April 1 - May 31.
3. Select the technician from the Technician Name dropdown menu.
4. Click Generate. The Technician Performance Report displays.
Note: Average Work Time Per Ticket is calculated by dividing the total time worked on a ticket by the number of time entries added to the ticket, and taking the sum of the results and dividing by the number of tickets in the time period.
For example, you spent 10 hours working on Ticket A with 5 time entries and 20 hours working on Ticket B with 2 time entries. Dividing the total time worked on each ticket by their respective time entries means we'll get 10/5 = 2 (for Ticket A) and 20/2 = 10 (for Ticket B). Then we take the sum and divide by the number of tickets in the time period.
Therefore, the Average Work Time Per Ticket is 12/2 = 6 hours
5. Click Export to export the report to Excel or PDF.