Webroot is an antivirus and cloud-based, threat protection software that stops threats in real time and secures businesses and individuals wherever they connect.
In order to install Webroot, you must first open an account with Webroot, and activate it.
There are two ways you can choose to install the Webroot client:
- Install on a single Atera agent
- Install on multiple agents (via the Atera Customers page)
Installing Webroot on a single agent:
To install Webroot on a single agent:
1. Go to the Atera Agent page, click Manage > Webroot > Install
(i) Optional actions:
Installing Webroot on multiple customer agents:
To install Webroot on multiple agents:
1) From Customers (on the side panel), click on the specific customer.
The Customer page appears.
2) From within the customer's page, click the Devices tab, then the All tab.
3. Select the specific device(s) by checking the checkbox(es) next to the device(s).
4. Then click the (Webroot Actions) icon from the row of icons above.
The Select Webroot Action form appears.
5. Fill out the form:
- Select an action (Install, Update, Scan, Uninstall)
- Enter the Webroot key
6. Click Apply
The selected Webroot action occurs on the selected agents.
Note: For further information, or for troubleshooting the Webroot platform, please contact Atera or Webroot support.