In order to ensure that emails processed by the MailShield are delivered to a system, the SMTP IP must be configured correctly.
To configure the SMTP IP in the MailShield:
1. Access the MailShield System Integrator account from the AlphaControl.
3. In the Domains menu, click the domain to be configured. The Domain Settings are displayed.
4. In the Domain Settings, enter the SMTP IP in the Default incoming SMTP server(s) field.
5. Click Save. The SMTP IP settings are configured.
6. Once the SMTP IP settings are configured, click "here" in the Default incoming SMTP server(s) field to apply these settings to all users.