You can add, edit or customize the threshold profile of an agent. To customize the threshold profile, follow the steps given below.
1. Navigate to Admin > Monitoring > Thresholds.
The Threshold Profiles page will be displayed.
2. Select the threshold profile you want to edit. In the example here, Default Profile is selected.
The selected threshold profile will be displayed.
From here, you can quickly edit the threshold parameters such as the memory usage Alert threshold and add new items to be monitored.
3. To add a new threshold item, click Add new Item.
The Threshold Item dialog will be displayed.
4. Select the type of the alert from the Alert Type drop down list.
5. Select the type of the category from the Category Type drop down list.
6. Adjust the percentage of the threshold profile by dragging and adjusting the slider button in the Percentage field and the percentage will be displayed in number in the next text entry box.
7. Once you have selected the required options, click Apply.
The new item will be added.
8. To edit the item, click Edit () button in that row.
The selected item will be displayed in edit mode.
9. Make the necessary changes you want, and click Apply.
The selected threshold profile will be updated.
The threshold profile for the selected device will be configured.
10. In the Edit Threshold section to edit the name of the threshold, click on the name.
11. You can edit the name of the threshold in the displayed box and click () button.
The name of the selected threshold will be updated.
12. Automatically the threshold will be enabled. To disable the threshold, click Disable.
The selected threshold will be disabled.