Atera Software General
- Unification of Alerts (RMM), Tickets, Analytics and Billing.
- Direct Relations between Agent, Customer, Alert and Ticket
- You can directly assign a monitoring Alert to a ticket that then will be handled, tracked and billed.
- Agent reporting enhanced security from 128Bit encrypted data over HTTP to SSL communication
- New Audit mechanism; every field and action is logged with the specific technician that made the change
- New unified permissions system with specific customer/s support access, RMM, HelpDesk and Online backup permissions.
- Unified Reporting area (both PSA & RMM reports)
- Redesign of all RMM reports
- New Customer Monthly Health and activity report
- Mobile: Fully responsive system (All devices and form factors).
Fixes and Updates
- Bug fixes
Remote Monitoring and Management
- New Alerts Notification including a Counter at the top navigation bar viewable in any page.
- New Tab for the specific management and handling of technical Alerts
- Filtering/Sorting alerts by: Device types, Customer, Customer Rank, Alert Status, Severity
- Assign Alert to a new Ticket/Navigate from Alert to existing Ticket
- Multiple Actions on Alerts: Mass Resolve , Snooze, Delete
- New Tab for the specific management and handling of Devices, gives you a full view of all devices under your management.
- You can connect directly to each device and perform quick management actions on Workstations and Servers.
- You can run Multiple Actions on devices (cross company actions): Mass Delete, Threshold and Automation settings.
- New Agent view
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly Performance statistics graph
- Alerts categorized by type (Hardware, Performance, Disk, Availability, Exchange, Other)
- More specified Software & Hardware information in Agent page
- Office/Windows keys in Agent Dashboard
- More specified disk space (general + per partition)
- More visible Active Threshold & Active IT Automations
- Improved response from Active Agent
- List of monitored devices by the Agent and their status
- Favorites support for devices, favorites will get promoted to the top of the devices list and will appear in favorite’s box in the dashboard.
- Agent Management new features:
- CPU % for tasks added to Task manager
- Search option added to Program list
- Advanced filtering added to Agent patches list
- Internal Monitoring agent is now open to all device types
- Improved Patch management
- Patch Excluding support added (Both profile & Global list)
- Reboot after patches installation (if needed)
- IT Automation new features:
- Monthly scheduler support added (option to add specific day/s of the month)
- Scripts support added
- Disable Automation option added
- Enhanced search (in-page) for all Profiles
- Scripts Store added , user can add scripts/executables and run manually on Agent/Company or in automation
- Threshold new features:
- Disable profile option added
- Search profile support in the profiles list
Remote Access and Support
- Super-fast connection to Workstations and Servers
- Initial connect and ongoing work speed is fast and fluid.
- Connect to Workstations share screen with users using RDP protocol
- Connect to server using RDP
- Remote Connection additional parameters support:
- Console connection /Admin
- File Transfer (Large files) from Technician station to remote Workstation/Server.
- Clipboard support
- P2P Support for a direct connection between you and your customers (with port forwarding)
Helpdesk and Ticketing (PSA)
- Multiple Actions in Tickets List:
- Mass Delete, Change Status, Change Priority, Change assigned Agent
- New Ticket Source: Alert (also available in Tickets list filters)
- Ticket reopening on customer replay
- New option to prevent reopening of a closed ticket
- New option to disable time tracking on a closed ticket