To manage a customer with branches, follow the steps given below:
1. Navigate to Customers.
2. Select the required customer.
3. Navigate to Devices, select All and click on the 3 dots.
4. Navigate to Actions > Add Folder
The Add Folder dialog will be displayed.
5. Enter the folder name. For example "North". Do the same for the rest of the branches.
6. Navigate to Devices > Folders.
The created list of branches will be displayed. In the example, the branches of the company are East, West, North, and South.
7. Select the agent device that you want to assign to the branch.
The device page will be displayed.
8. Navigate to Edit > Relations
The Relations dialog will be displayed.
9. Select the branch or folder from the Folder drop-down list and click Save.
The agent device will be assigned to the selected branch.