The Service Manager allows you to start, stop, restart and manage services. To do so, follow the steps given below.
1. Navigate to Devices.
2. Click on the required agent.
3. On the agent page, navigate to Manage > Service Manager.
The Main Server-Service Manager dialog will be displayed.
4. To stop or restart the running service, click on the required service.
The description of the service will be displayed.
5. Click Stop link to stop the running service.
The selected service will be stopped.
6. Click Restart link to restart the running service.
The selected service will restart.
7. To start a stopped service, click on the service that has stopped.
8. The description of the service will be displayed, click on the Start link.
The stopped service will start.
9. Click Refresh to view the services.
The services will be refreshed and displayed.