The Program Manager allows you to remove programs that you no longer want to use.
To do so, follow the steps given below.
1. Navigate to Devices.
2. Click on the required agent.
3. On the agent page, navigate to Manage > Program Manager.
The selected Program Manager dialog will be displayed.
4. Search for programs you want to remove, by entering the program keywords in the Search Program
5. Check the box to select your desired program from the available list. You can choose multiple programs to be removed at one time.
6. Click Uninstall.
The selected programs will be removed in silent mode.
7. Click Refresh to view the programs.
The programs will be refreshed and displayed.