In order to run a script Automatically on a specific agent or a company, you must first create the script. To do so, follow the steps given below.
1. Navigate to Admin > Scripts.
2. Click Upload Script.
The Upload Script dialog will be displayed.
3. Upload the script file from your PC ( *.bat, *.msi, *.exe, *.ps1 ) and click add.
4. Select the file you want to add.
The selected file will be attached.
5. Enter the description in the Description text entry box.
6. Enter the arguments in the Arguments text entry box and it is optional.
7. Click Upload.
The new script will be uploaded.
8. Navigate to Admin > Patch Mgmt & IT-Automation.
The Patch Management & IT Automation page will be displayed.
9. Click Add Profile.
The Add Profile dialog will be displayed.
10. Enter the new profile name in the text entry box.
11. Click Apply.
The new profile will be added.
12. Next, add a schedule item. You can decide to run this script on a daily basis, weekly and monthly.
The Add Schedule Item dialog will be displayed.
13. Select the required days by checking the box in the Select Days field.
14. Select hour to run the script from the Select Hour for Profile to Start drop down list.
15. Click Apply.
The new schedule item will be added.
16. After setting up the scripting cycle, click Manage and select the script.
Next, assign the scripting profile to an individual agent or to multiple agents under the same company.
17. To apply the script profile on a specific agent, navigate to the agent interface, under Profiles > IT Automation Profile.
The Select IT Automation Profile dialog will be displayed.
18. Select the required profile from the Attach New Profile drop down list.
19. Click Apply.
20. To apply the script on several agents, navigate to Customer Site > Devices > All > Actions > IT Automation Profile.
21. Select the required script from the drop down list.
22. Click Apply.