Setting business hours is important for both billing purposes and for setting customer expectations. You can use the calendar to define your various working days. For example, depending on geographic location and business type, some customers may work on Saturday and Sunday while others may not work on these days.
To set business hours, follow the steps below.
1. Navigate to Admin > ServiceDesk Management > Business Hours.
The Calendars page will be displayed.
2. Click Add Calendar to create a new calendar.
The Add Calendar page will be displayed.
3. Enter the name of the calendar in the Name text entry box.
4. Enter the description of the calendar in the Description text entry box.
5. Select each day of the week and set the starting and ending hour and minutes of working.
6. Click Save.
The business working hours will be configured.