Atera allows you to brand your Atera platform. The logo and branding you add will not only show up on your platform, but also in the Customer Portal you create for your customers, as well as the reports that are sent to them.
To add your logo and branding:
- Access the WhiteLabel screen in one of two ways:
a. Navigate to Getting Started > Add your Logo and Branding > Customize.
b. Navigate to Admin > WhiteLabel.
- To upload your company logo click Account Logo on the left and then click Upload in the main screen. Choose the required logo.
- You can customize the Header Color by clicking the color box or manually entering the hex color number.
- Next, set the HelpDesk Agent Agent Tray icon to display your own logo.
NOTE: In order to upload it successfully, resize the logo to 16*16 pixels and save as bitmap file. Add the .ico extension to the file.
- In the Reports Branding, upload a logo. This will appear on all reports that are exported as PDFs.