Atera enables you to brand your Atera platform; You can add your logo and branding to your platform and Customer Portal, as well as to the Helpdesk agent logo customers view on their computers, and the reports and invoices you send them.
To add your logo and branding:
1. From Admin, on the side panel, click Whitelabel.
The Whitelabel console appears.
2. Add your logo: From the Logo tab, click Upload to browse for and upload your logo. The logo uploads and appears in your Atera platform as well as the Customer Portal.
Note: The logo should be a PNG, JPG, or GIF file, and 200 x 100 Pixels in size.
3. Add a header color: Click on the Color tab to customize the header color. You can click the color box or manually enter the hex color number. Click Save to add the header color to Atera. The Header Preview shows you what your selection will look like.
4. HelpDesk Agent Logo: You can set the HelpDesk Agent icon to display as your own logo. From the HelpDesk Agent Logo tab, just click Upload to browse for and upload your logo. Learn more about the Helpdesk Agent.
Note: Before uploading, please resize the logo to 16 x 16 pixels and save as bitmap file. Add the .ico extension to the file.
5. Reports and Invoices: You can add your logo to your reports and customer invoices. From the Reports and Invoices tab, click Upload to browse for and upload your logo.
Note: The logo should be a PNG, JPG, or GIF file, and 200 x 100 Pixels in size. We recommend a white background for optimal appearance on reports and invoices.