A 'threshold profile' determines the alerts you receive about your customer’s devices. It can be customized by many parameters (memory usage, CPU load, etc) as well as by the alert types you receive on each (information, warning, critical).
A basic default threshold profile (set with Atera presets) is automatically assigned to all newly installed agents. However, you can edit the threshold profile or create a new one.
Note: After creating a new profile, you must assign it to your agents/customer(s) for it to take effect.
This article describes how to:
To assign a threshold profile to a customer:
1. From Customers, on the side panel, select your customer. The Customer page appears.
2. Navigate to the Devices tab > All tab.
3. Select the specific device(s) by checking the checkboxes next to the devices.
4. Then click the Assign Threshold Profile icon.
The Select Threshold Profiles screen appears.
5. Select the desired threshold profile from the dropdown menu, then click Apply.
The threshold profile is now assigned to the selected agents/devices.
Note: You can see which threshold profile is assigned to the agent under Threshold Profiles, on the right-hand side of the page.
To assign a threshold profile to an individual agent/device:
1. From Devices, on the side panel, select your device.
The Agent console appears.
2. Click Manage, next to Threshold Profiles, on the right-hand side of the page.
The Select Threshold Profile window appears.
3. Select the threshold profile from the dropdown menu, and click Apply.
To assign a threshold profile to all agents/devices:
1. Go to Devices, on the side panel.
2. Check the Select All checkbox.
Note: To select all your devices, ensure no filters are enabled.
3. Click the ellipses icon, and select Assign Threshold Profile.
The Assign Threshold Profile window appears.
4. Select the threshold profile from the dropdown menu. Then click Apply to assign the threshold profile to all your devices.
The threshold profile is now assigned to all agents/devices.