This article will show you how to create a Project - Hourly Rate type contract based on a set hourly rate. This contract is used when you want to charge a customer a set hourly rate for work, on a specific project.
Note: This type of contract is a one-time contract and can only be invoiced once. If you wish to set up recurring hourly billing, please create an Hourly contract
To create a Project - Hourly Rate contract:
1. From Admin, on the left-hand panel, click Contracts.
The Contracts page appears.
2. Click New Contract.
The New Contract page appears.
3. Fill in the contract header details:
- Add the customer.
- Give your contract a name.
- Select the start and end dates.
Note: Atera will automatically calculate today's date + three years ahead.
- Set the contract as Active if you'd like to enable the contract (optional).
- Set the contract as Default if you'd like this contract to be your default for this customer (optional).
- Set the contract as Taxable if you'd like tax to automatically be added to the contract (optional). Select the tax from the dropdown menu (or create a new one).
5. Select the Contract Type Project - Hourly Rate.
6. Select the Hourly Rate.
7. Select any Additional Rates.
8. Select the Service Level Agreement (SLA) Plan.
9. Enter any Notes as required.
10. Click Save.
Nice! New Project - Hourly Rate contract created.