- Navigate to Admin > Monitoring > Thresholds.
- Select the required Threshold Profile. It is recommended to use the Default Profile.
- In the Threshold Items, click Add New Item.
- In the Category Type drop-down list, select Service State.
- In the Service Name field, either select the required service from the list offered, or add your own. In this example, we will choose to monitor the Printer Spooler Service.
- Make sure to write the name exactly as it appears in the Service Name field in your local computer.
For more information on monitoring Microsoft services, click here