Monitor the status of a Microsoft service, and manage it with Auto healing (Scripts).
Setup threshold for service status
1. From Admin (on the side panel), go to Thresholds.
The Threshold Profiles pages appears
2. Click on the Threshold Profile that you want to edit.
The Edit Threshold page is displayed
3. Click on New item, to add a new threshold item.
4. On the Threshold item window, go to the Custom section. Fill in the form, and for Category, select Service State.
5. In the Service Name field, either select the required service from the list offered or add your own. In this example, we will choose to monitor the Printer Spooler Service. Click the Select Service Button, and select Print Spooler.
6. For services not present on the list, you can write the service name. Make sure to write the name exactly as it appears in the Service Name field on your local computer.
7. After the service has been selected. You have the option to add a script to run when the service state goes from Running to Stopped. Once done, click on Add, to save the item in your threshold profile.
8. After adding the threshold item, click Save, on the Edit Threshold page.
For more information on monitoring Microsoft services, click here