Error: 'No volumes selected for snapshot' when Exchange backups are failing.
- Exchange backups are failing
- Error: 'No volumes selected for snapshot'
- Right-click any local disk
- Select Configure Shadow Copies
- Highlight Volume name reporting error
- Select Settings
- Set the Maximum Size to No Limit
- NOTE: If No Limit is already selected
- Select Limit Use > accept the default size
- Select OK > OK
- Complete steps above
Note: Online Backup (Datashield) is a legacy product only available to older Atera accounts. For newer backup solutions, check this page.
Still have a question? Contact us