The Customer Portal is where your customers can create, view and track support tickets, reply to tickets, as well as view articles and support materials. The password can be set or changed at any time. This article provides instructions for changing the password by either the MSP or the customer.
Change the customer portal password
1. Click on the Customers page and select the specific customer.
2. Click the Contacts section, and select the contact for which you wish to change the customer portal password.
The Contact page appears
3. In the Permissions section (left side of the Contact page), click on Portal Password.
4. Change the password and click the icon to save.
Contact password reset
Contacts can change their password directly from the Customer Portal.
To do this, they can navigate to My Profile (on the sidebar). The My Profile page appears.
2. Under 'Portal password', they can enter a new password and then they are finished, click Update to save the changes.
Email password reset
In the case your customer forgets his/her password for the Customer Portal, they can reset it directly from the Customer Portal login page by clicking customers forget their contact password, they can reset it directly from the Customer Portal log-in page by clicking Forgot password?
Your contact can then enter his/her email address on the Reset Password page and we will send a password reset code to the email provided.