If you'd like to activate Bitdefender GravityZone Cloud security through Atera, but already have an existing Bitdefender subscription, you can migrate your account over to Atera.
To migrate your account:
Note: You must use a different email address than the one you used to sign up with Bitdefender originally.
2. You will then need to change your Bitdefender subscription from a trial to an active subscription. This is done from the Atera console > Add Ons > AntiVirus > Bitdefender > Under the Manage Bitdefender button, you should see Activate:
3. Log in to the Bitdefender GravityZone site, with your new credentials.
4. Click the dropdown on the upper, left and select My Company.
5. Copy the 'My Company ID', and paste it somewhere handy.
6. Log out of your Bitdefender account.
7. Log in to Bitdefender using your old Bitdefender credentials.
8. Click the dropdown on the upper, left and select My Company.
9. Scroll down the page to Bitdefender Partner, and click Change.
10. Paste the company ID you copied from the new account.
11. Click Save.
Your Bitdefender account has now been migrated to Atera.
Note: Please note that Atera's integration with Bitdefender supports the Cloud Security feature only. Additional add-ons are not supported at this time.