If you'd like to activate Bitdefender GravityZone Cloud security through Atera, but already have an existing Bitdefender subscription, you can migrate your account over to Atera.
To migrate your account:
Note: You must use a different email address than the one you used to sign up with Bitdefender originally.
2. You will then need to change your Bitdefender subscription from a trial to an active subscription. This is done from the Atera console > App Center > Bitdefender, click Activate:
3. Log in to the Bitdefender GravityZone site, with your new credentials.
4. Click the dropdown on the upper, left and select My Company.
5. Go to the LICENSING tab, and copy the Company hash:
6. Log out of your Bitdefender account.
7. Log in to Bitdefender using your old Bitdefender credentials.
8. Click the dropdown on the upper, left and select My Company.
9. Click on the licensing tab, scroll down the page to Bitdefender Partner, and click Change Partner.
10. Paste the Company Hash you copied from the new account.
11. Click Change Partner.
Your Bitdefender account has now been migrated to Atera.
Both the old and the new login can be used after the migration.
It is not possible to have an annual subscription for your Add-ons. Migrating your Bitdefender account to Atera means that you will be billed monthly.
For further information on troubleshooting the Bitdefender platform, please contact Bitdefender support