If you have an existing Bitdefender subscription but want to use Bitdefender GravityZone Cloud through Atera, you can migrate your account.
Note: Only monthly-charged accounts can be migrated to Atera. For annual accounts, please check first with your current vendor on how to switch to a monthly subscription.
Request Bitdefender account migration to Atera
To migrate an already existing Bitdefender account:
1. From the side panel, click on App Center, and access Bitdefender.
The Bitdefender page is displayed.
2. Click on the Request migration button.
3. The Migrate account window will appear, add the Bitdefender account that already exists and you want to migrate, then click on Submit Request.
Once done, you will see the following message in the snack bar.
Change Company Hash
Once you ask for your Bitdefender account to be migrated to Atera, our teams will give you the Company Hash to change in your Bitdefender account that you want to transfer to Atera.
2. Click on the dropdown in the upper right corner of the Dashboard, and click on My Company.
3. Click the LICENSING tab. Then click CHANGE PARTNER.
4. On the Change partner window, add the hash provided by our support team.
5. Click CHANGE PARTNER.
For further information on troubleshooting the Bitdefender platform, please contact Bitdefender support