In addition to Cloud Security, the Bitdefender integration through Atera supports the following add-ons:
*** Bitdefender Patch Management and Virtual Devices add-ons are not supported at this time.
GravityZone Full Disk Encryption is a solution delivered by Bitdefender that helps companies comply with data regulations and prevent the loss of sensitive information in case of lost or stolen devices.
The Full Disk Encryption gives you simple remote management of the encryption keys. This solution provides centralized handling of BitLocker (on Windows), FileVault and the diskutil command-line utility (both on macOS), taking advantage of the native device encryption and ensuring optimal compatibility and performance.
The Disk Encryption add-on comes at an extra $1.1 per device per month.
To access a list of the most frequently asked questions about Gravity Zone Full Disk Encryption including the supported Operating Systems, the type of disks encrypted, or prerequisites, please refer to this article.
You might also be interested in:
Using a simple redirection of MX records and outbound "Smart Host" configuration, Bitdefender Email Security service provides multi-layered, advanced protection for your organization's inbound and outbound email traffic. Email Security includes the following features:
- Policy Engine is an out of the box system to control email delivery and filter messages through a comprehensive rule builder.
- Connection Rules monitors connection attempts to and from mailboxes.
- Email Authentication supports SPF, DKIM, and DMARC.
- User Synchronization manages Active Directory users and groups.
- Mailbox Synchronization synchronizes Microsoft Azure Active Directory.
- Antispam technologies detect spam and sophisticated targeted phishing attacks.
- Antimalware uses security content and behavior to detect malware.
- Quarantine uses a company-wide policy.
- Safe and Deny Lists configures individual and company-wide lists.
- Executive Tracking List detects users’ real names within the header and envelope address fields to protect against impersonation attacks.
- Disclaimer adds an HTML text disclaimer to outbound emails.
- Reports and Charts provide detailed visibility of mail flow, triggered rules, and taken actions.
- Scheduled Reports link reports to schedules and sends alerts to recipients.
The Email Security add-on costs $1.8 per device per month. It is billed per mailbox.
For a more in-depth look at the Email Security add-on, please check this comprehensive user guide from Bitdefender.
Advanced Threat Security
Advanced Threat Security (HyperDetect and Sandbox Analyzer) includes tunable machine learning and cloud.
HyperDetect features local machine learning models and advanced heuristics trained to spot hacking
tools, exploits and malware obfuscation techniques to block sophisticated threats before execution. It also detects delivery techniques and sites that host exploit kits and blocks suspicious web traffic.
The Sandbox Analyser analyzes suspicious files in-depth, detonates payloads in a contained virtual
environment hosted by Bitdefender, analyzes their behavior and reports malicious intent.
The Advanced Threat Security add-on costs $1.5 per device per month.
Relevant Bitdefender troubleshooting articles:
Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR)
Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) looks for anomalies and offers early visibility into advanced attacks, indicators of compromise (IOCs), one-click threat investigation and incident response workflows.
The EDR add-on comes at an extra $1.3 per device per month.
You can find the entire list of kernel versions and Linux distributions that support the EDR Sensor here.