Atera partners with Bitdefender for advanced cybersecurity, to prevent, detect and respond to all threats to your customers' devices. Once you’ve activated Bitdefender GravityZone Cloud through Atera, you can set up alerts to inform you of lapses in the last signature update and scan or if Bitdefender antivirus or Firewall become inactive.
Alerts will appear on the Alerts page, alongside your other Atera alerts.
To set up Bitdefender alerts:
1) The first step is to create an alert Threshold Profile, if you don't already have one. Learn how to create a Threshold Profile.
2) Once you have a Threshold Profile, navigate to Admin, on the side panel, and click Thresholds.
The Threshold Profiles page appears.
3. Click the specific threshold profile to access it.
4. From within the threshold profile, click Add New Item.
The Threshold Item screen appears.
5. Click the Custom tab.
6. Fill in the form:
You can give the threshold item a 'friendly name', which will appear on the alerts (optional).
Select one of the 'Antivirus' or 'Firewall' categories from the Category dropdown list.
Antivirus Signature Last Update - Generates an alert when X days have passed since the last antivirus update.
Antivirus Last Scan - Generates an alert when X days have passed since the last system scan.
Antivirus Inactive - Generates an alert if the antivirus software becomes inactive.
Firewall Inactive - Generates an alert if the firewall becomes inactive.
Select the severity from the Alert Severity dropdown list.
Select 'Bitdefender' in the Select Product dropdown.
If applicable, select the number of days lapsed since the last update or scan.
You can optionally attach an 'auto healing' script to run in response to triggered alerts.
7. Click Add, to add the item.
8. Then click Save, to save changes to the threshold profile.
Note: Please make sure your threshold profile is assigned to your customer(s). See instructions for assigning a threshold profile to a customer.