The place to set up, update and customize nearly all your settings, and to generally make the Atera platform your own, is the Admin page. Here, you’ll find many settings within the categories of Basic Setup, Monitoring, Customer Facing, and General. Only a user with 'Admin' permissions can access and edit Admin page settings. Learn more about setting roles and permissions.
Access the Admin page
Click Admin, on the side panel.
The Admin page appears, displaying the following settings.
- Settings - Specify various advanced configurations here.
- Service Level Agreement (SLA) Policies - Create SLAs here.
- Contracts - Create, view, or edit all your contracts here.
- Business Hours - Create or edit calendars (for linking to SLAs) here.
- Custom Fields - Create custom fields on various pages in the platform here.
- Ticket Automation Rules - Create ticket rules that perform actions based on conditions set by you.
- Contract Rates - Create or edit contract rates, that will appear as options in your contracts.
- Products & Expenses - Add or edit products and expenses chargeable to customers.
- Taxes - Add taxes for inclusion in invoices.
- Accounting - Sync Atera with your accounting software (QuickBooks Online or Xero).
- Software Bundles - Create software bundles for convenient software installation.
- Alerts - Set default customer alert settings here.
- Thresholds - Create customized threshold profiles that will determine the alerts you receive.
- Patch Management and IT Automation - Create automations for patch update installations.
- Scripts - Create, upload, and edit scripts here.
- SNMP Templates - Create SNMP monitoring templates, for application to all SNMP devices.
- Email Settings - Set your support address for forwarding to Atera’s ticketing system.
- Email Templates - Create customized email templates, for use with automation rules.
- Quick Reply Templates - Create templates for quick replies within tickets.
- Customer Portal - Configure your customers’ portal here.
- Service Portal - Configure your service portal here.
- Knowledge Base - Create your Knowledge Base library here.
- Whitelabel - Add your logo and customize the look and feel to match your brand.
- API - Get your API key, or reset it, here.
- Subscription - View, or adjust your Atera subscription plan or payment method here.
- Technicians - Add a technician, edit information and roles, or view existing technicians here.
- Roles - Create roles to define technician permissions (will appear on the Technicians page).
- Audit Log - View a running history of technician activity here.
- Import Customers - Import customers and contacts here.
- Import Sites - Import sites and users here.
- My Profile - Update your personal info, including image, language preference, and technician signature.
- Tax Administration - Add or edit your VAT identification number (if applicable).