Atera supports importing your customer and/or contact information to Atera, in bulk. You can do this by downloading an import template, filling it out, and importing the data into Atera. Atera offers two templates to facilitate the bulk importing of site or user information:
- Import Sites template: Site name, Domain, Business number, Phone, Fax, Address, City, Country, State, Zip Code, Notes, and Links
- Import Users template: Site name, Email, First name, Last name, Job title, Phone
Import site or user information
To import sites or users:
1. From Admin (on the sidebar), click Import Sites.
The Import Sites and Users page appears.
2. Select the data you want to import (sites or users).
3. Download the template, fill it out, and save it.
Note: Make sure your data is entered under the correct column headings.
4. Click Browse to select your saved import file. Then click Import.
Import done! Your sites or users will appear shortly.