This article provides instructions for the Atera for IT Departments platform.
Atera is currently available in English, French, and German. By default, Atera will appear in the language associated with a particular region. For example, if you are an Atera user in France, Atera will appear in French. However, you can always override the default by switching the language. A user with an 'Admin' role can select the language, for themselves and others in the same account. Additionally, your customers are able to select their preferred language when viewing their Service Portal.
You can specify the language of Atera, for you and other users within your account.
To switch languages:
1. From Admin on the side panel, click My Profile
The My Profile page appears.
2. Make your selection from the Preferred Language dropdown menu, then click Save changes
Atera will now appear to you, and other users under your account, in your selected language.
You can also change the language of the Atera emails, alerts, and reports you receive.
To change the language of received emails, alerts, and reports:
1. From Admin on the side panel, click Settings
The Settings page appears.
2. From the Language dropdown menu, select the language.
3. Click Save
You will now receive emails, alerts, and reports in the specified language.
Note: Language preference can be specified in the Mobile App as well (within Settings).
Service Portal Language
Your users can specify a language for Service Portal viewing.
To specify (instructions for your users):
1. From the Service Portal, click on your 'name' dropdown menu.
2. From Language, select the specific language.
The Service Portal now appears in the specified language.