This article provides instructions for the Atera for IT Departments platform.
A 'threshold profile' determines the alerts you receive about your organization’s devices. It can be customized by many parameters (memory usage, CPU load, etc.) as well as by alert types (information, warning, critical).
A basic default threshold profile (set with Atera presets) is automatically assigned to all newly installed agents. However, you can edit the threshold profile or create a new one.
Note: After creating a new profile, you must assign it to your site(s) or agents for it to take effect.
This article describes how to:
To assign a threshold profile to a site's devices:
1. From Sites, on the side panel, select your site. The site's page appears.
2. Navigate to the Devices tab > All tab, then check the checkbox to select all devices.
3. Click the Assign Threshold Profile icon.
The Select Threshold Profiles screen appears.
4. Select the desired threshold profile from the dropdown menu, then click Apply.
The threshold profile is now assigned to all of the site's agents/devices.
Note: You can see which threshold profile is assigned to any specific agent by going into the Agent Console and checking out the Threshold Profiles section, on the right-hand side of the page).
To assign a threshold profile to an individual agent/device:
1. From Devices, on the side panel, select your device.
The Agent Console appears.
2. Click Manage, next to Threshold Profiles, on the right-hand side of the page.
The Select Threshold Profile window appears.
3. Select the threshold profile from the dropdown menu, and click Apply.
To assign a threshold profile to all site's agents/devices:
1. Go to Devices, on the side panel.
2. Check the Select All checkbox.
Note: To select all of your devices, ensure no filters are enabled.
3. Click on Assign threshold profile
The Assign Threshold Profile window appears.
4. Select the threshold profile from the dropdown menu. Then click Apply to assign the threshold profile to all your devices.
The threshold profile is now assigned to all agents/devices.