This article provides instructions for the Atera for IT Departments platform.
Atera enables you to remotely view a user's activity log.
To view a user's activity log:
1. Navigate to Devices (on the side panel).
2. Next to the specific device, click the Manage dropdown menu and select User Activity
The User Activity screen appears. You can use the filters to display more specific information.
User Activity Types
- Active: The user is working on the station.
- Disconnect: The user is disconnected.
- Idle: The user did not move the cursor for at least 5 minutes.
- Locked: The user is in lock mode.
Still have a question? Contact us