You can use Splashtop RMM to remotely connect to a device using the Atera mobile app, or using Atera's WebApp version on your mobile phone or tablet.
- You must have the Splashtop RMM Client (Get it from iOS App Store or Google Play). installed on the phone to initiate the remote connection.
- The role assigned to a technician must have Mobile Access enabled, in order to establish a remote connection using a mobile device.
Connection using the Mobile app
2. Click the specific device (either from an alert or via the Customers icon at the bottom of the screen).
3. In the device view, click Connect.
You are prompted to get the Splashtop app if it was not previously installed.
4. Click Get Splashtop.
5. Download the Splashtop app when it appears on the iOS/Google Play Store.
6. Return to the Atera app, and initiate another connection. The first time you use Splashtop on your mobile device you will see a 'Hints' overlay showing information on gestures that can be used within the remote connection.
Click Continue, and the remote connection begins.
Connection using the Webapp
1. From your phone, go to www.app.atera.com and log in to your account.
2. Find and access the device that you want to remote to.
The Connect to a device window will appear, and after a short period of time, Splashtop for RMM will start the connection.
The first time you use Splashtop on a mobile device you will see the Hints overlay showing information on gestures that can be used inside the remote connection. Tap Continue
Note: You must have Atera Growth or Power plan subscription to initiate a connection using the Webapp on your mobile phone or tablet.