Discover enterprise-level server and endpoint security — for large-scale organizations — that defends against threats with a zero-trust approach, ensuring your clients are safe from ransomware, viruses, and other malware.
Note: A minimum usage policy of 50 endpoints is applied to ThreatLocker subscribers.
For pricing information, see Atera Subscription Information
This article describes:
- ThreatLocker products
- Activating ThreatLocker
- Scheduling ThreatLocker's onboarding meeting
- Deleting ThreatLocker
The following products are included in ThreatLocker's Endpoint Security Platform:
Control what software, scripts, executables, and libraries can run on your devices and block malware and other uninvited applications from running. For more information, see Allowlisting (Default-Deny)
Define how permitted applications can interact with one another and which resources they can access (e.g., networks, files, and registries). For more information, see RingFencing
Control what data can be accessed or copied as well as the users, computers, and applications that have access to said data across file servers and USB drives. For more information, see Storage Control
Fine-tune user roles and permissions to provide that much-needed, extra layer of security, including the ability to limit admin privileges for users. For more information, see Elevation Control
Network Access Control
Control all inbound traffic to your protected devices using custom-built global and granular policies. For more information, see Network Access Control
Get started with ThreatLocker
- Only an admin can sign up to ThreatLocker.
- You can sign up only with a private/business email domain address (public domain email addresses, such as Gmail, Outlook, or Yahoo! won't work) and only one account can be created per email domain.
1. From Add-ons > ThreatLocker (on the sidebar), click Get started.
The Activate ThreatLocker window appears.
2. Enter your email. Then click Activate.
Note: Ensure you're signing up with a private or business email domain address.
You'll receive an email from ThreatLocker to finish activating your account.
3. Open the email and follow the link to ThreatLocker. Then create your password.
4. Sign in.
ThreatLocker's onboarding experience
To schedule an onboarding demo with ThreatLocker:
The first time you log in to ThreatLocker, you'll be prompted to set up an onboarding demo to guide you through the setup process.
1. Click Continue.
2. Select the demo option that is most relevant to you.
3. Schedule your demo meeting. Then click Confirm.
4. Enter your contact details.
5. Click Schedule Event.
To manage your ThreatLocker account:
1. From Add-ons > ThreatLocker (on the sidebar), click Manage account.
You will be redirected to the ThreatLocker login page
2. Sign in. The ThreatLocker Dashboard appears.
Note: You'll need to schedule an onboarding demo before gaining access to the ThreatLocker Portal.
To delete your ThreatLocker account:
1. From Add-ons > ThreatLocker (on the sidebar), click the ellipses icon.
2. Click Delete account. A confirmation window appears.
3. Type "DELETE" in the confirmation field.
4. Click Delete.