There are multiple ways to verify that Bitdefender has been successfully installed on your end-user devices.
This article describes reviewing the Bitdefender installation, via the:
Recent Processes Report
The Recent Processes report lets you see real-time outcomes of manually-installed patches and software bundles, installed/uninstalled software, and scripting.
To see which devices you've installed Bitdefender on:
1. From Reports > Classic Reports (on the sidebar), click Recent Processes.
The Recent Processes page appears.
Optionally, select the Time Period.
2. Click the chevron icon to expand a process.
3. Click the information icon to see the logs. The Script Run Summary window appears.
The Agent Console is your window into the 'agent' device. Here you’ll find detailed information and metrics about the device, alerts, as well as numerous remote actions you can initiate on the device.
To see which antivirus is installed on the device:
Access the Agent Console, from the Devices page.
To use the Advanced Filters to view devices with Bitdefender installed:
1. From Devices (on the sidebar), click Filters.
2. Scroll to the bottom and click Advanced Filters. The Advanced Filters window appears.
3. Create the following condition:
- Select Antivirus
- Select Contains
- Type "Bitdefender"
4. Click Apply.
To view the software inventory on a single device:
1. From Devices (on the sidebar), click the Manage dropdown on the chosen device.
2. Select Software Inventory. The Software Inventory window appears.
3. Click the chevron icon to see:
Software Inventory Report
The Software Inventory lets you search for software installed on one or more devices and can be used to review which devices have Bitdefender installed.
Note: It may take up to an hour for newly installed software to appear in the Software Inventory report.
To use the Software Inventory report to view devices with Bitdefender installed:
1. From Reports > Classic Reports (on the sidebar), click Software Inventory.
The Software Inventory Report page appears.
2. Optionally, fill in the parameters:
- Customer Name(s)
- Filter By: No filter, Software Name, or Software Publisher
- Agent Type: All, Desktop, Server, or Mac
3. Click Generate.
The report displays a list of all installed software, including the software name, publisher, size, version, and the number of devices on which each software is installed.
4. Type "Bitdefender" in the Software Name search field. The devices on which Bitdefender is installed appear.
5. Click on the expand icon to open a window showing the devices with Bitdefender installed.
- Click Export to export this list to PDF or Excel. You can use this to send reports to your customers showing which of their devices have Bitdefender installed.
If you run into any issues regarding the Bitdefender installation or have any other questions, please contact support.