Make better decisions today by gaining invaluable insights into your business operations with Atera's advanced reports. Once they're created, schedule reports for your technicians and customers, and create informative dashboards, which can be filtered and tweaked to suit individual needs. And if creating reports isn't your thing, we've got six preset reports you can take advantage of!
How Atera's Advanced Reports work
Advanced reports won't work in incognito mode.
You may need to enable third-party cookies in your browser's privacy settings.
To view all instances of a specific data field, you must select it from within the host dataset. For example, selecting 'Agent ID' and 'Antivirus Name' from the 'Software: Security' dataset will only show you agent IDs that have an antivirus installed. That's because the host dataset is 'Software: Security'. In order to see all 'Agent IDs' (including those with null values with respect to having an antivirus installed), select 'Agent ID' from within the 'Agents' dataset. Similarly, selecting the 'Customer ID' data field from the 'Agents' dataset will only return customer IDs for customers who have agents installed.
- Advanced Reports may present discrepancies, as they provide raw, unfiltered data compared to our carefully crafted Classic Reports. When using Advanced Reports, we recommend exercising caution, as there may be discrepancy-related differences with our Classic Reports (particularly over extended time periods).
Advanced Reports are divided into Viewer and Explore capabilities, detailed below.
- Available to Expert, Master, and Enterprise users only.
- Available to Growth, Power, and Superpower users only.
View, filter, schedule, and adjust preset dashboards:
- Customer Tickets Overview
- Ticketing Summary
- Ticket Alerts
- Hardware Inventory
- Technician Overview
- Agents Hardware Info
- Available to Master and Enterprise users only.
- Master plan subscribers can create up to 10 reports and 3 dashboards.
- Enterprise plan subscribers can create unlimited reports.
- Available to Power and Superpower users only.
- Power plan subscribers can create up to 5 reports and 3 dashboards.
- Superpower subscribers can create unlimited reports.
- Everything you get in Viewer plus the ability to create, copy, adjust, view, filter, and schedule custom dashboards and reports.
Note: Admin permissions are required to create and edit advanced reports.