Malwarebytes OneView is a single, multi-tenant console that lets you easily install and manage endpoint security solutions on your endpoints. The intuitive OneView console is easy to use and provides site administration, license management, and detailed, value-driven reporting that can be shared with users.
Note: The free, 15-day trial provides the full functionality of the OneView platform. After the trial ends, your subscription will automatically begin.
To deploy Malwarebytes to your end-user devices, see Install Malwarebytes via Atera (IT Departments)
For pricing information, see Atera Subscription Information (IT Departments)
This article describes:
- Malwarebytes products
- Activating Malwarebytes
- Managing Malwarebytes
- Deleting Malwarebytes
- Incident Response (IR)
- Endpoint Protection (EP)
- Endpoint Protection for Servers (EPS)
- Endpoint Protection and Response (EDR)
- Endpoint Detection and Response for Servers (EDRS)
Get Started with Malwarebytes
Note: Only an Admin can activate Malwarebytes.
1. From Add-ons > Malwarebytes (on the sidebar), click Get started.
The Activate Malwarebytes window appears.
2. Enter your email. Then click Activate.
Alright! Please check your email to activate Malwarebytes.
3. Open the email.
4. Copy your one-time password.
5. Click Login Now. You will be redirected to oneview.malwarebytes.com/auth/login.
6. Enter your email. Then click Next.
7. Enter your one-time password (that you copied in your activation email). Then click Login.
8. Create your new password. Then confirm your password.
9. Click Submit.
10. Set up your Two-Factor Authentication.
You're in! Welcome to Malwarebytes OneView.
We recommend setting up your account in the following order:
Check out this Malwarebytes video to see how to get started onboarding your users!
To add a user:
1. From your Malwarebytes OneView console, click the Settings dropdown, on the sidebar. Then select Users.
2. On the top right of the page, click the plus symbol. The Add User window appears.
3. Add the user details:
- First name: Enter the user's first name
- Last name: Enter the user's last name
- Phone: Enter the user's phone number
- Email: Enter the user's email address
- Role: Select from Global administrator, Site administrator, Customer administrator, or Viewer.
For more information on roles, please see User roles and permissions in Malwarebytes OneView
4. Click Submit.
New user created! An email will arrive shortly (the status is pending in the meantime). Please instruct the user to activate their OneView account.
Note: If you haven't yet created a site, no worries! — you can assign users to a site later, once you've created your site.
To create a policy:
1. From your Malwarebytes OneView console, click the Settings dropdown, on the sidebar. Then select Policies. The Policies page appears.
Note: A default policy is already set up for you.
2. On the top right of the page, click the plus symbol. The Policy Settings page appears.
For more information on policy settings, see Malwarebytes Policies
To add a site:
1. From your Malwarebytes OneView console, click Sites, on the sidebar.
2. Click the plus symbol, on the right-hand side. The Add a Site window appears.
3. Fill in the Site Details:
- Site: Add the company name
- Site contact: Add the company contact's first and last name
- Email address: Add the company contact's email address
- Assigned user(s): Select from a list of users available.
Note: If you haven't yet created users for this account, see Add a user
4. Click Next.
5. Fill in the Subscription Settings:
- Select the subscription type: Paid or Trial (15-day or 30-day).
Note: If selecting 'Trial', you must convert to 'Paid' — before the end of the site trial — to ensure continued protection of your devices.
- Select the device type: Workstations OR Workstations and Servers.
- Select your protection level: Endpoint Protection (EP) or Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR).
6. Click Next.
7. Fill in the License Allocations:
- Workstations (or Trial Workstations if you've selected a trial in the subscription settings).
For more information on creating sites, check out this Malwarebytes video
For more information on getting started with Malwarebytes OneView, see Malwarebytes OneView Onboarding
Malwarebytes OneView lets you manage all security products, policies, and user endpoints across multiple sites with a complete look into all information on your sites, including current endpoint health and status alerts, licensing and subscriptions, policies, and past activities.
When you log in for the first time, your Malwarebytes OneView Dashboard will be empty.
To manage your Malwarebytes account:
1. From Add-ons > Malwarebytes (on the sidebar), click Manage account.
You will be redirected to Malwarebytes login page
2. Sign in. The Malwarebytes OneView Dashboard appears.
For more information on managing Malwarebytes OneView, see Malwarebytes OneView User Guide
Delete Malwarebytes Account
To delete your Malwarebytes account:
1. From Add-ons > Malwarebytes (on the sidebar), click the ellipses icon.
2. Click Delete account. A confirmation window appears.
3. Type "DELETE" in the confirmation field.
4. Click Delete.