There are multiple ways to verify that Malwarebytes has been successfully installed on your end-user devices.
This article describes reviewing the Malwarebytes installation, via the:
Recent Processes Report
The Recent Processes report lets you see real-time outcomes of manually-installed patches and software bundles, installed/uninstalled software, and scripting.
To view devices with Malwarebytes installed via the Recent Processes report:
1. From Reports (on the sidebar), click Recent Processes.
The Recent Processes page appears.
Optionally, select the Time Period.
2. Click the chevron icon to expand a process.
3. Click the information icon to see the logs. The Script Run Summary window appears.
The Agent Console is your window into the 'agent' device. Here you’ll find detailed information and metrics about the device, alerts, as well as numerous remote actions you can initiate on the device.
To view a device with Malwarebytes installed via the Agent Console:
From Devices (on the sidebar), select the device. The Agent Console appears.
To view devices with Malwarebytes installed via the Advanced Filters:
1. From the Devices page (on the sidebar), click Filters.
2. Scroll to the bottom of the filters and click Advanced Filters. The Advanced Filters window appears.
3. Create the following condition:
- Select Antivirus
- Select Contains
- Type "Malwarebytes"
4. Click Apply.
To view a device with Malwarebytes installed via the software inventory:
1. From Devices (on the sidebar), click the Manage dropdown on the chosen device.
2. Select Software Inventory. The Software Inventory window appears.
3. Click the chevron icon to see:
Software Inventory Report
The Software Inventory lets you search for software installed on one or more devices and can be used to review which devices have Malwarebytes installed.
Note: It may take up to an hour for newly installed software to appear in the Software Inventory report.
To view devices with Malwarebytes installed via the Software Inventory report:
1. From Reports (on the sidebar), click Software Inventory.
The Software Inventory Report page appears.
2. Optionally, fill in the parameters:
- Customer Name(s)
- Filter By: No filter, Software Name, or Software Publisher
- Agent Type: All, Desktop, Server, or Mac
3. Click Generate.
The report displays a list of all installed software, including the software name, publisher, size, version, and the number of devices on which each software is installed.
4. Type "Malwarebytes" in the Software Name search field. The devices on which Malwarebytes is installed appear.
5. Click on the expand icon to open a window showing the devices with Malwarebytes installed.
- Click Export to export this list to PDF or Excel. You can use this to send reports to your customers showing which of their devices have Malwarebytes installed.
- Check one or more devices and click Uninstall to remove Malwarebytes from the devices.
If you run into any issues regarding the Malwarebytes installation, or have any other questions, please contact support