With Axcient’s x360Recover Direct-to-Cloud, you get the most advanced chain-free backup, Autoverify, Virtual Office, Local Cache, and AirGap technology to protect against accidental or malicious backup deletion. So, whether you need a simple file-level backup (and don’t want to invest in expensive storage appliances) or you’re willing to invest whatever it takes for a turn-key BCDR appliance, Axcient gives you one platform for all your end users’ backup and recovery needs!
- There is a 30-day, free trial available.
- Please allow up to two business days to be granted access to your x360Recover vault (to host off-site replication).
- Existing Axcient accounts cannot be migrated to Atera.
- Direct-to-Cloud for Microsoft Azure is not yet available to Atera subscribers.
For billing information, see Atera Subscription Information (IT Departments)
This article describes:
The following Axcient x360 product can be activated from the Axcient x360 Dashboard:
Note: x360Cloud and x360Sync are not currently available — check back soon!
x360Recover Direct-to-Cloud (D2C)
With x360Recover Direct-to-Cloud, Axcient gives you their best-in-class business continuity and disaster recovery (BCDR) — without the need for local appliances! From local endpoint backup to full cloud-based disaster recovery, Axcient's x360Recover Direct-to-Cloud delivers an affordable, reliable, easy-to-use solution that fits multiple use cases so you can consolidate your BCDR services with one reliable provider.
Note: After signing up to x360Recover, Axcient requires up to 2 business days to provide you access to your x360Recover vault.
For more information, see these Axcient articles:
- x360Recover Direct-to-Cloud is Here
- D2C: Backup without an appliance (support article)
Signing up to Axcient
Note: Admin permissions are required to sign up to Axcient.
To sign up to Axcient:
1. From App Center > Axcient (on the sidebar), click Get started.
The Activate Axcient window appears.
2. Enter your email address. Then click Activate.
Alright! Check your email to activate your Axcient account and start your 30-day, free trial.
- Please allow up to 5min to receive your 'Join the Axcient x360Portal!' (you may have to check your junk/spam folder).
- After the trial period ends, your subscription automatically begins.
3. Open your email. Then click Register. You'll be redirected to the Axcient 360Portal.
4. Create a password and confirm it.
5. Click Submit.
6. Enter your email and newly created password. Then click Submit.
You'll now be asked to set up multi-factor authentication.
7. Click Start Setup.
8. Choose your authentication method and follow the instructions to complete your Axcient Multi-Factor Authentication.
Note: We recommend authenticating with an authenticator app (e.g., Google Authenticator, Authenticator (iOS), Microsoft Authenticator, or Authy 2-Factor Authentication).
9. Agree to the Axcient x360 Terms of Service. Then click Continue.
Congrats! You've successfully signed up and are redirected to the Axcient x360 Dashboard.
10. Click Launch on the x360Recover tile. The Axcient x360Recover Dashboard appears.
Note: Please allow up to two business days to gain access to your x360Recover vault.
For more information, see Axcient Direct-to-Cloud (D2C)