Detect and remove all infections without slowing down your Windows clients and servers with Emsisoft's light, unobtrusive, dual-engine security.
If you're managing just a handful of devices, then the Emsisoft Anti-Malware Home plan is all you need. If you require more advance management features (e.g., managing servers and remote workplaces), then we recommend Emsisoft Business Security. And if you want to manage deployment and protection via Active Directory, then the Emsisoft Enterprise Security plan is the way to go!
- Emsisoft is available to Atera subscribers and in the New UI only.
- There is a 30-day, free trial available for each workspace (site) created.
For billing information, see Atera Subscription Information (IT Departments)
This article describes:
To set up your workspaces, create policy templates, add your logo and branding, and other best practices, see Best practices for Managed Service Providers (MSPs)
Whichever product you choose, you'll be able to run super-fast scans, find and remove unwanted programs, as well as clean and quarantine infections. For more information, check out the following Emsisoft products, which can be activated from the Emsisoft Management Dashboard:
Emsisoft Business Security
Layered protection for Windows endpoints. Ensure your workstations, servers, and remote desktops remain secure with Emsisoft Business Security.
Pricing: Business Security = $1 per device, per month
For more information, see Business Security
Emsisoft Anti-Malware Home
Layered protection for Windows desktops. Protect your devices and endpoints against malware, ransomware, and other advanced online threats with Emsisoft Anti-Malware Home.
Pricing: Anti-Malware Home = $1 per device, per month
For more information, see Anti-Malware Home
Emsisoft Enterprise Security
Upgrade your anti-malware security with further advanced features, including Active Directory (AD) integration, unlimited policies, granular user permissions, unlimited admins and managers, and more!
Pricing: Enterprise Security = $1.50 per device, per month
For more information, see Enterprise Security
Signing up to Emsisoft
Note: Admin permissions are required to sign up to Emsisoft.
To sign up to Emsisoft:
1. From Add-ons > Emsisoft (on the sidebar), click Get started.
The Activate Emsisoft window appears.
2. Enter your email. Then click Activate. Your activation is now pending.
3. Click Manage account.
You will be redirected to the Emsisoft Sign Up page.
4. Enter your name and email address. Then create your password.
6. Open the email, and click VERIFY ACCOUNT.
You will be redirected to the Emsisoft Log In Page.
7. Log in. You will be asked to allow Atera to access your Emsisoft account.
9. Click Allow.
Aaaaand you're in!
To manage your Emsisoft account:
1. From Add-ons > Emsisoft (on the sidebar), click Manage account.
You will be redirected to the Emsisoft Partner Platform.
2. Enter your email and password. Then click Log in.
3. Enter your 2FA security code.
Note: The 2FA security code is valid for 60 minutes.
- To create a workspace, see How to create a workspace with your license
- To add devices to your workspace, see Add devices to a workspace
- To create policy templates, see Policy templates for use in multiple workspaces
- To add your logo and branding, see Advanced co-branding of product name and logo