Network Discovery finds all devices connected to a network (WiFi or ethernet). It scans the entire network, identifies its components, and creates an inventory with detailed information on each network device. Network Discovery is an add-on service included in both the Expert and Master plans. If you're on the Professional plan, Network Discovery can be added as an optional, add-on subscription at $29 per month, billed annually, or $39 per month, billed monthly, on top of Atera's general subscription cost. For Professional plan users, a free, 14-day trial is available.
Some highlights include the ability to:
- See all site scans on a single dashboard.
- Scan all your networks (subnets) with one click.
- Identify open ports and their related common vulnerabilities and exposures (CVEs).
- Enjoy an always current, automatically refreshing view of your site networks.
- Detect devices with network slowness.
- Activate, schedule, and deactivate scans.
- Easily install agents via domain controller (DC) scans.
- Respond proactively with Network Discovery alerts.
- Prevent scanning of offsite networks.
To sign up to Network Discovery:
Note: Only Admin users can activate Network Discovery.
From Network Discovery (on the sidebar), click Try FREE for 14 days.
Your free, 14-day trial has started. Ready to start scanning your site networks?
Note: To bypass the free trial, click Or subscribe now.
For more on Network Discovery, check out these articles:
- Optimal network settings
- Set up scans
- Security scans
- Scan agentless networks
- Scan results and actions