The Customers page displays a list of all your customers, the devices associated with them, and their contacts. You can also search and connect to devices, view their software inventory, and more.
Note: For your convenience, we've cropped many of the images below in an attempt to make things a little cozier while still displaying the proper functionality of the Mobile App.
This article describes:
The Customers page
The Customer page has the following tabs:
- General: See your customer's address and phone number.
- Devices: Access your customer's devices. Learn more
- Tickets: Access your customer's tickets. Learn more
- Contacts: See your customer's contacts (and contact them via email or phone).
Emailing or calling a contact
To email or call a contact:
1. From Customers, tap the Contacts tab.
A list of all contacts is displayed.
2. Tap the ellipsis icon () next to a contact's name.
An options window appears.
3. Select Email (and choose the mail app) or Call.
Note: If calling, tap Allow to grant the app permission to make and manage calls.