Atera gives you the tools to remotely monitor your customer networks in real-time, ensuring devices stay healthy and customers stay happy. Alerts allow you to stay on top of potential problems and handle them before your customers are even aware!
'Snoozing' an alert pauses the notification of this alert, eliminates it from the Alerts Dashboard, and stops it from sending out emails for a specified period of time. If you'd like to pause all alerts for a device, see Pause Alerts
To snooze an alert:
1. From Alerts (on the sidebar), check the box in the row of the alert you want to snooze.
Note: You can snooze one, multiple, or all alerts.
2. Click the Snooze icon. The Snooze Alert window appears.
3. From the dropdown menu, select the duration you'd like to snooze the alert(s) for.
4. Click Snooze.
Enjoy the silence! The snoozed alerts will resume once the snooze timeframe expires — as long as the thresholds are still being breached.
For more on alerts, check out these articles:
- Customize alert settings
- Alert time intervals
- Create or edit an alert threshold profile
- Set email addresses for receiving alerts
- Automatically create tickets from alerts