This article outlines the steps and prerequisites needed to migrate your Acronis account from your current vendor to Atera.
In order to migrate your Acronis account, you will need a paying Atera account. Also, only accounts found in the data centers below can be migrated from one vendor to Atera. In case your Acronis account is on a different data center, the migration will not be possible.
- Australia AU1 - au1-cloud.acronis.com/login
- Austria AT1 - at01-cloud.acronis.com/mc
- Canada CA1 - ca01-cloud.acronis.com/mc/
- Czech CZ01 - cz01-cloud.acronis.com/mc
- France & UK EU01 - eu-cloud.acronis.com/mc
- Germany EU8 - eu8-cloud.acronis.com/login
- Israel IL01 - il01-cloud.acronis.com/mc
- Italy IT01 - it01-cloud.acronis.com/mc
- Norway NO01 - no01-cloud.acronis.com/mc
- Poland PL01 - pl01-cloud.acronis.com/mc
- Portugal PT01 - pt01-cloud.acronis.com/mc
- Romania RO01 - ro01-cloud.acronis.com/mc
- Spain ES01 - es01-cloud.acronis.com/mc/
- Sweden SE01 - se01-cloud.acronis.com/mc
- Switzerland EU05 - eu5-cloud.acronis.com/mc
- UK EU03 - eu-cloud.acronis.com/mc
- USA US2 - us2-cloud.acronis.com/login
- USA US5 - us5-cloud.acronis.com/login
- USA US - us-cloud.acronis.com/login
Note: The data center for your current account can be easily found by logging into your Acronis account and checking the URL. If the URL matches the ones from above, the Acronis migration will be possible.
If your Acronis account is in one of the above data centers and you wish to migrate your account to Atera, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for the migration request and provide our team with the following information.
- Registration email of your Acronis account
- Acronis Username of the account that you want to migrate
After providing all the information needed, our teams will take care of the migration process.
In case you have purchased Acronis from a different service provider, our support team will need an email from the previous service provider. The email needs to contain the following information:
- Acronis Tenant ID
- The data center where the account is located (Can be found by checking the URL)
- Confirmation from the service provider they agree with the migration