This page outlines the rules and guidelines for using the Atera Community forums. We will assume good faith when dealing with violations; and will only warn or ban users who repeatedly or blatantly violate the rules. Administrators have the final say in modifying, interpreting, and enforcing these rules.
Posting support requests.
- We created the community forums to encourage customers to engage with each other and share their knowledge.
- There is no service level agreement or time limit agreed for thread to be answered in our forums.
- Create a single thread for each subject you need help with.
- Do not re-use existing threads created by others, even if they appear to be about the same subject, ask a new question instead.
- Atera community forums are not the official channel to communicate with Atera support. If you need direct help from our support team, please do it thru the proper channels.
- Any spam posts will be removed.
- If a post that is otherwise appropriate includes links considered to be spam, those links will be removed.
Images and other media
- You can add images, such as a "screenshot" to better explain the subject or issue in the thread.
- Added images or other media must help explain an Atera related problem or solution.
- Inappropriate media will be removed.
- Don't post any sensitive information. Moderators will remove personal information from posts to protect user privacy.
- Link to content rather than posting it in its entirety, unless you are the copyright holder or have permission from the copyright holder.
- Do not post direct links to executable files.
- Moderators may remove dangerous links to protect users from potentially malicious downloads.
Language and conduct
- Do not use obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, or excessively violent language.
- Do not harass, insult, taunt, provoke, demean, or personally attack other forum members.
- Be friendly even if others are not.