Atera supports importing your customer and/or contact information to Atera, in bulk. You can do this by downloading an import template, filling it out, and importing the data into Atera. Atera offers two templates to facilitate the bulk importing of customer or contact information:
- Import Customers template: Customer name, Domain, Business number, Phone, Fax, Address, City, Country, State, Zip Code, Notes, and Links
- Import Contacts template: Customer name, Email, First name, Last name, Job title, Phone
Import customer or contact information
To import customers or contacts:
1. From Admin (on the sidebar), click Import Customers.
The Import Customers and Contacts page appears.
2. Select the data you want to import (customers or contacts).
3. Download the template, fill it out, and save it.
Note: Make sure your data is entered under the correct column headings.
4. Click Browse to select your saved import file. Then click Import.
Import done! Your customers or contacts will appear shortly.