The audit log provides a system-level view of activities performed by technicians within your Atera account. The logs cannot be edited, and therefore function as an audit trail.
View the audit log
Note: Audit logs are kept for varying periods of time across different plans: one month for the Professional plan, 6 months for the Expert plan, 12 months for the Master plan, and a full 7 years for the Enterprise plan.
Note: Audit logs are kept for varying periods of time across different plans: one month for the Pro plan, 6 months for the Growth plan, 12 months for the Power plan, and a full 7 years for the Superpower plan.
To view the audit log:
From Admin (on the sidebar), click Audit Log.
The Audit log page appears.
Filter the audit log
To filter the audit log:
On the right-hand side of the Audit log page, select the filters:
- Date Range: Select Today, Yesterday, Last 7 Days, Last 30 Days, This Month, or Custom Range.
- Sort By: Select Descending or Ascending.
- Log Type: Select Login, Created, Modified, Deleted, Remote Actions, or View Data.
- Technician: Select the technician.
- Item: Display 20, 50, 100, 200, 500, or 1000 items per page.
Export the audit log
To export the audit log:
The audit log can be exported as a CSV file, by clicking Export.
Note: The export will reflect the filters you have set.