The following new features and improvements have been added to this release:
1. Chat: This enables both the technician and the end user to initiate chat sessions.
- Offered as part of the Atera Growth plan.
- Supports multiple, concurrent chat sessions.
2. The ability to run scripts as a system administrator, or as a local end user.
3. Splashtop improvements:
- Improved session timeout with a configuration option.
- Improved performance and connectivity.
We have fixed the following bugs:
- Agent software displaying incorrect office version.
- Gibberish email alerts on MacBook Pro.
- Program manager showing two agents when running only one (domain controller).
- Technote (internal note) appearing out of sync.
We have performed the following updates:
- Improved agent monitoring status indicators (status indicators now include online, offline, and unreachable).
Still have a question? Contact us