Network Discovery finds all devices connected to a network (WiFi or ethernet). It scans the entire network, identifies its components, and creates an inventory with detailed information on each network device. It is an optional, add-on subscription (on top of Atera's general subscription). A free, 14-day trial is available. Some highlights include the ability to:
- See all customer scans on a single dashboard.
- Scan all your customer’s networks (subnets) with one click.
- Identify open ports and their related common vulnerabilities and exposures (CVEs).
- Enjoy an always current, automatically refreshing view of your customer networks.
- Detect devices with network slowness.
- Activate, schedule, and deactivate scans.
- Easily install agents via domain controller (DC) scans.
- Respond proactively with Network Discovery alerts.
- Prevent scanning of offsite networks.
For related articles, click here
To activate Network Discovery:
- Only Admin users can activate Network Discovery.
- The latest version of Network Discovery can only be accessed from Atera's new design interface. How do I switch?
From Network Discovery (on the sidebar), click Try FREE for 14 days.
Your free, 14-day trial has started.
Ready to start scanning your customer networks?
Note: To bypass the free trial, click Or subscribe now.
For more on Network Discovery, check out these articles:
- Optimal network settings
- Set up scans
- Security scans
- Scan agentless networks
- Scan results and actions