Network Discovery finds all devices connected to a network (WiFi or ethernet). It scans the entire network, identifies its components, and creates an inventory with detailed information on each network device. A free, 14-day trial is available. Some highlights include the ability to:
- See all scans on a single dashboard.
- Scan all your networks (subnets) with one click.
- Identify open ports and their related common vulnerabilities and exposures (CVEs).
- Enjoy an always current, automatically refreshing view of your networks.
- Detect devices with network slowness.
- Activate, schedule, and deactivate scans.
- Easily install agents via domain controller (DC) scans.
- Respond proactively with Network Discovery alerts.
- Prevent scanning of offsite networks.
Activate Network Discovery
To activate Network Discovery:
Note: Only Admin users can activate Network Discovery.
From Network Discovery (on the sidebar), click Get Network Discovery.
Your free, 14-day trial has started.
Ready to start scanning your end-user networks?
Note: To bypass the free trial, click Or subscribe now.
Deactivate Network Discovery
To deactivate Network Discovery:
1. From Admin (on the sidebar), click Subscription.
The Subscription page appears.
2. Go to the Network Discovery tab.
3. Click Deactivate Network Discovery. A confirmation window appears.
4. Click Deactivate.