Make better decisions today by gaining invaluable insights into your business operations with Atera's advanced reports. For more information, see Atera's advanced reports
To filter a preset dashboard:
1. At the top of the report, click the filter icon.
2. Click the update icon (). The dashboard filters are applied.
- Reload the dashboard by clicking the reload icon ().
- Hide the filters by clicking the filter icon ().
- Reset the filters by clicking the ellipses icon () and selecting Reset filters.
Filter advanced reports
You can filter advanced reports both before and after generating the report. The following flow will demonstrate how to filter the report after running it. To filter a report before running it, simply hover the mouse over the data field and click the filter icon.
To filter an advanced report:
1. Click the gear icon () on the chosen column. Then select Filter.
The Filters section expands.
2. Configure your filters.
- To add a filter, click +.
- To delete a filter, click X.
- Click Custom Filter to create your custom filters via the text editor.
3. Click Run to view to generate the advanced report with the filters applied.