The Block Contracts Balance report shows contract details, as well as a summary of the selected time period(s), including a drill down into each ticket, hours/money used, remaining, and overage (if applicable).
To generate the Block Contracts Balance report:
1. From Reports (on the side panel), click on Block Contracts Balance report.
The Block Contracts Balance report appears.
2. Select a customer, contract, and time period(s) from the dropdown menus.
Note: Only time periods relevant to the selected customer and contract appear.
3. Click Generate. The report appears.
* To view all the tickets click the icon next to Tickets (Selected Periods).
- Only closed tickets appear in the report (tickets must be closed within the selected time period).
- The 'Total Balance' refers to the total balance rolled over from when the contract began (only applicable if the rollover balance option on the contract is checked).
- The 'Summary' is relevant only to the time period(s) selected.
When a Block Hours contract usage exceeds the minimum threshold of 80% or the maximum of 95%, you will also get a notification automatically in the Atera console under the Notification Center: