Atera's in-app Command Prompt enables technicians to remotely send CLI commands to an end user's computer. It offers many of the same capabilities as the command prompt, and features:
- Caching of all recent commands.
- Real-time sampling and output.
- Extra security; The session will automatically terminate after an hour of inactivity.
- Support commands like netsh, FTP, ping with parameters, and more.
- A redesigned interface.
Our Command Prompt now features an innovative AI command generator, allowing you to focus on running commands instead of remembering them. Learn more about the AI command generator
To enable copy-paste functionality within the Command Prompt module, you'll need to activate Clipboard within Website settings. Click on the Lock icon next to the URL and enable Clipboard.
How to use the in-app Command Prompt
1. From Devices (on the sidebar), next to the specific device, click Manage.
2. Select Command Prompt from the drop-down menu.
The Command Prompt dialog appears.
3. Enter the command, and press Enter on your keyboard.
The command is executed in the command prompt.