Atera enables you to brand your Atera platform; You can add your logo and branding to your platform and Customer Portal, as well as to the Helpdesk agent logo customers view on their computers, and the reports and invoices you send them.
To add your logo and branding:
1. From the left-hand panel, click Admin. The Admin page appears.
2. Click White Label. The White Label page appears.
3. Logo and Color:
- You can add your logo to the Atera platform and Customer Portal. From the Logo and Color tab, click Upload to browse for and upload your logo.
Image requirements: The logo should be a PNG, JPG, or GIF file, and 200 x 100 pixels in size.
- You can set your header color. Click the color box or manually enter the hex color number. Click Save to add the header color to Atera. The Header Preview shows you what your selection will look like.
4. HelpDesk Agent Icon: The Helpdesk Agent enables your customers to create tickets, and appears on the taskbar. You can set the HelpDesk Agent icon to display as your own logo. From the HelpDesk Agent Icon tab, click Upload to browse for and upload your logo. Learn more about the Helpdesk Agent
- 16 x 16 pixels
- .ico image only
- Clear/white image background (recommended)
Note: Only applicable for Windows devices.
5. Reports and Invoices: You can add your logo to your reports and customer invoices. From the Reports and Invoices tab, click Upload to browse for and upload your logo.
Image requirements: The logo should be a PNG, JPG, or GIF file and 200 x 100 pixels in size. We recommend a white background for optimal appearance on reports and invoices.