To automate software patching:
1.From Admin, click on Patch Management and IT Automation.
The Patch Management and IT Automation page appears.
2. Click on an existing profile (e.g., Default IT Auto Profile) to open it or click Add Profile to create a new automation profile
The Profile page appears.
3. Check 'Update All' under Software Patch Management.
Selecting Update All patches all software installed via Chocolatey and Homebrew.
Additionally, the following software is patched, regardless of installation source:
- Adobe Acrobat Reader DC (multi language version only)
- Adobe AIR
- Adobe Flash Player 32
- CutePDF Writer
- Google Chrome
- Java 8 Runtime
- Microsoft Teams
- Mozilla Firefox
- VLC media player
- Some Homebrew software patches require password authentication or have other permission requirements, and therefore cannot be installed via Atera currently. If this is the case, a message will appear to inform you of this.
- You can also select software you wish to exclude by clicking Manage under Software Excluded Patches, and selecting the software you wish to exclude.
4. Click Save to save the changes to your profile.
Note: Please ensure the profile is assigned to your customer(s). You can do this within the profile itself by clicking Applied to in the Edit Automation Profile box.