Quick Reply Templates enable you to quickly and easily reply to tickets, using templates created by you. You can create templates such as welcome message, issue resolved, new credentials, and any other commonly communicated message, to save loads of time when responding to tickets.
Create Quick Reply Templates
1. From Admin (on the sidebar), click Quick Reply Templates.
The Quick Reply Templates page appears.
2. Click New template.
The New Quick Reply Template form appears.
3. Complete the form:
- Enter a Template Name
- Enter the message body in Template Content
Note: Click Add custom variables to add variables to the message body, such as:
4. Click Save.
The template is saved, and will appear in the templates list (in Admin > Quick Reply Templates) and in the 'Quick Reply' menu, within tickets.
Clone, Edit, Or Delete Quick Reply Templates
You can clone, edit, and delete your Quick Reply Templates (from Admin > Quick Reply Templates).
To clone: Click the Clone icon next to the template you wish to clone.
To edit: Click the Edit icon next to the template you wish to edit, make your changes and click Save.
To delete: Click the Delete icon next to the template you wish to delete.
Use Quick Reply Templates in Tickets
Once you've created templates, you can use them to reply to your customers in tickets.
1. From Tickets (on the sidebar) or from a customer's Tickets tab, click to open the specific ticket.
The ticket opens.
2. From the Quick Reply dropdown menu, select the specific template.
The template appears in the message body. You can tweak it if you wish, or leave it as is.
3. Click Send Reply to update your customer and the ticket.