Atera offers an all-in-one software package to MSPs and internal IT departments. The system includes Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM), Professional Services Automation (PSA), Helpdesk, Remote Support, Billing, and Reporting so you will be able to operate and manage your services without having to shop around for several supporting software packages.
This article will walk you through:
- Signing up to Atera
- Activating add-ons while in a trial
- Activating the paid subscription
- Deactivating your trial
Signup for an Atera trial
To signup for a trial:
2. Enter your Company name and click on Next.
3. Enter your Full Name and click on Next.
4. After you add your full name, a survey will begin, here select the option that best suits your needs and click on Next.
Important note: Selecting the option "Part of an IT department at a company/organization" will open the account under the IT Departments/Corporate product. The other options will set your account to the MSP version of Atera.
5. Select the number of technicians that will be using Atera and click Next.
6. Answer the other survey questions and click on Next
7. Select which options you will be using and click on Next.
8. Answer the last survey questions, and click on Submit.
The trial is now activated and you can get started on discovering what Atera has to offer.
Activate add-ons while in a trial
In order to activate any add-ons, you need to first subscribe to Atera. The only add-on that can be activated while in a trial is Network Discovery.
Activate the paid subscription
Throughout the trial, a blue ribbon at the top of the Atera console will show you how many days you have left.
Clicking on Subscribe now will take you to the Purchase Trial page where you can enter your credit card details.
Important note: Once you enter your credit card details, the trial is terminated and your paid subscription is activated immediately.
Deactivate your trial account
1. From Admin, click Technicians.
The Technicians page appears.
2. Click Adjust Subscription
The Subscription page appears.
3. Click Deactivate account
4. A 4-question survey will pop up. Once you complete it, click on Submit.
5. Confirm the account deactivation by clicking on Leave Atera
Your trial account will be canceled immediately.